Latest Breaking News
- Signed National Booking deal with William Morris Endeavor on October 29, 2019.
- New Full Length Album, “3rd Street” released on May 22, 2020 Debuted in the Top 5 of “iTunes Country Album” Charts
- Hitting the road with Toby Keith, Fall 2020
- Over 3-million streams on Spotify
- 3.7+ million views on YouTube
- New Single, “Fastest Gun in Town” debuted at the opening Ceremony of the NFR in Las Vegas
- “Tonight We’re Drinkin'” debuts at #6 on the iTunes New Country Chart, The accompanying music video was filmed on Tour with Aaron Watson, at the House of Blues in Anaheim, CA.
- Single “The World Needs More Cowboys” debuted in the top 50 on the iTunes Country Singles Chart and #6 on the iTunes New Country Singles Chart!
- Country Music Singer/Songwriter is the Only Artist on the CINCH® Endorsement Roster
- Named Entertainer of the Year at the Rocky Mountain Country Music Awards
- Rodeo Cold Beer won RMCMA’s Album of the Year
- Rodeo Cold Beer debuts at #7 on the iTunes Country Albums Chart
- Rodeo Cold Beer Debuts #1 on the Billboard Mountain Heatseekers Chart
Other Stats of Interest
- Chancey Williams was chosen as one of five artists from around the country to be featured on the BBC’s program, USA Through Music
- The “Rodeo Cold Beer” music video had 350,000+ views on Facebook in the first two days
- Shared recent tour dates with Old Dominion, Toby Keith, Billy Currington, Eli Young Band, Casey Donahew, Stoney LaRue, & Aaron Watson
- Headlined the ICE Festival in Toulon, France
- Chancey Williams and Chris Ledoux are the only two people who have performed on the main stage and competed at Cheyenne Frontier Days
- 2016 Rocky Mountain CMA Song of the Year for “Down With That”
WME – Nashville Henry Glascock
HomeSlice Artist Management